Looks really good! The before purchase questions : is it meant for SRP or URP? And can it be used to spawn a room made out of cubes - with rigid bodys and colliders attached?
Cyber Effects - Voxels
- 2 core Visual effects with fade-in and fade-out animations;
- 8 loopable variants with fade-in and idle animations;
- 21 variants in 3 different materials (thus, a total of 63 variants);
- 3 shaders using Amplify Shader and particles integration through the flow of custom vertex streams;
- Documentation containing visual effect breakdown and how to manipulate some aspects of the visual effect;
- All content compatible ONLY WITH UNITY ENGINE;
- Compatible with Unity 's URP /HDRP / SRP Pipelines (You will just have to switch the shaders to Unity' s builtin particle shaders of each pipeline);
- Unfortunatelly the "Galaxy shader" within the package is not compatible with URP / HDRP;
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Authors||Ivan Garcia FIlho, Elvis L|
|Tags||3D, Colorful, Cyberpunk, Futuristic, Generator, Neon, Procedural Generation, psychedelic, Sci-fi, Voxel|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Links||Assetstore, Grumroad, Linked-in (Ivan), Linked - In (Elvis), Twitter (Ivan), Twitter (Elvis), Facebook (Ivan), Facebook (Elvis)|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
- SRP only (Standard pipeline), it's not compatible with URP/HDRP (not yet, updates coming soon);
- Shaders being converted to Shaderforge and shadergraph for compatibility with more shader editors and different pipelines within unity;
- You could mostly fill a small room with them, however, would be too expensive since it's using purely the Unity's Particle system (even with Vfx graph you would mostly toast the GPU);
- You can't put rigidbodies on the since they are particles and they are not interactive at all;
- Thanks for asking before purchasing and sorry for not achieving your expectations;
Thank you very much Ivan for that detailed answer! SRP is not an issue - for my current project everything is in SRP yet and I do have Amplify Shader Editor. The latest version supports URP and I converted last week another shader with it to URP so probably it'll work too if I go for it. For the walls I just make separate invisible objects (that aren't related to the effect) with RB's and colliders. Well performance is allways a bitch but I'll test it out by myself.